26 May 2009

Epic Phail...

Haha, i was supposed to update this thread almost every week but I became lazy. Don't know why. Why the sudden interest in this blog. Im trying to keep myself form sleeping. So what new with me (nobody ever read my crap). Well I got only less then 10 days of work left. Then is off for a long 3 week holiday. Yay. Lots of thing sto do lots of things to see.

Other then that, we are doing a garage sale on stuff. Trying to get rid of all the stuff before the big day. Can't wait. I was ask to get rid of my comics. I really should but I invest a lot on those comics and I will regret myself if I ever sold them. I need a better paying job. I need to start studying again. That's another story. But I do know this, when I get a better paying job, im also getting a new hobby. Playing LEGO.

Games that Im playing.

Sadly none. Not enough time plus my daugther is hogging the tv in the evening and the missus at night. By the time all of them are asleep, I too hit the hay. I heard InFamous is good. Man I need time.

Stuff that I watching.

Summer is upon us. And you all know what that means. Summer Movies. I think I've been going to the cinema every week since May. From Star Trek (which is the best movie so far), Angels and Demons, Night at the Musuem 2 and the upcoming Terminator Salvation. The movies keep piling up.

Revenge is coming... As always 24 June

And with summer here, that means that all the current Us TV shows are all on a break. So catching up on some of the old downloads. Currently watching Jack Bauer Power Hour (aka 24).

New stuff I bought

My wife ask me to change my spec. So I got this uber cool Swidish design lenses (plastic frame with titanium holdings) with lens made of digital camera's. Zeiss lens are damn cool. Anti fog, smudge, and all lots of stuff.

Ok, that's all for now. Later...

4 comments:

akr4m said...

perghh zeiss? ganas. man, don't forget i've already booked the pc and baby safety gate. and my shirt too!

ssbm_04 said...

Mmg ganas. As usual Keram. You are my devoted reader of this blog. Zeiss lens ni giler clear. Mahal pun mahal.

akr4m said...

tu la, aku dah riki dianye lens utk dslr aku, utk F mount nikon ada, tapi range cam x best jek, hehehe

Azealea Dz said...

hey u...how's NZ? how's diela n hana doin? be safe ya...take care mate!