Hi to the one person who check this blog (Me). I don't know what happen but one day I gotten lazy and think I don't accomplish anything. Well what new? My baby... that new. My bundle of joy, maybe one day when I am not that lazy I'll put a picture of her. Other than that, Im still at my old job and still enjoying it. Got lot of great friends... Some better than others. (You know who you are)
Current tech craze...
Not playing my PSP and DS anymore. Just got bored with it.
My only solace is my 30gb Creative Zen vision: M. The best piece of equipment for 400 bucks.
Currently doing
Watching 400 episodes of the Simpsons. (Currently on episode 205)
Sprucing up my new apartment
Doing J!NX all the way...
Most wanted thing now
Super Smash Bros BRAWL. I want my BRAWL. NOW...
Ok that about it... Will update back tonite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeay!!! u did it! m glad ur back with blogging!! yea yeay! ok, now start with reading these..then u'll know what to do..please dont put me down on this..i nk u tgk asap!
http://azealea.blogspot.com/2007/12/tagged.html
Post a Comment