24 July 2007
To my extend...
I just recently hand out with a couple of friends from the forum, Made some new friends, and I found out that life is not all that happy in the world of forum-ing. People treat each other differently just because they are different then the rest. I don't have any say on this but being a mindless drone that doesn't benefit anyone is just a waste of time. I feel sad for them but if you go anywhere there are always people who will judge you and snipe you if you make a mistake. I think there are like snakes or something. I am for one like to be different but I hate to start a controversy in my usual hangout place. So just read other people posts and posts on neutral things. I know the Harry Potter phase has gone a bit down because it has been 3 days and most of the people who bought the book probably finish it already. I haven't started it yet. Probably tonight. Please don't spoil it for me. I still want to report about the launch day event. Just waiting on the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment