12 July 2007
Cloverfield
Ok before I start on other things. I've check this trailer out called Cloverfield. Is a code name for something else. This movie is going to be aired on 1-18-08 but the teaser they showed us revealed nothing than the destruction of New York. On the last scene you can see the Statue of Liberty's head being flown out and hitting the ground. Like many other curious people I head to the forums and found nothing about this movie. Some say the monster is called "Cthulhu" (pronounce kathuloo). It's something to do about a monster that come out and its worse than godzilla. Others say is part of a website called Ethan Haas Was Right. It says about a guy who predicts the future is going to end and all such. It's probably just not true but man... it been a while since I saw firm style ala Blair Witch Project and the trailer really raise more question than answers. Since J J Abrams is the producer, so he is known for his Lost series. He's just trying to mess with us. But try check it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment