19 July 2007
Back for work
After a nice long day off. 2 days can seem quite long. Im back. This is going to be an exciting week. To start of this week we got Monk and Psych returning of the new season. Just watch the first episode of each. Damn funny. Plus this week is the released of the final Harry Potter book (HP and the Deathly Hollows) I suspect they will be a lot of dying. Im going to camp out tomorrow at the bookstore at around 4am. I better make sure I have all the necessary equipment to keep me going. Which reminds me I need to change my DS games. Probably put some movies in my PSP. Speaking of games I currently playing Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Wii Play. I just love creating my Mii. Ok then, Im off to play a little literati with some friends and family. Oops I mean working
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment