Working again on a weekend. But at least tomorrow is my 2 days off. So what I am going to write today? I actually have no idea.
Im currently on my 320th Simpsons episode. The quality of the shows is like the stock market. Sometimes is good, sometimes is just downright wired. Homer still cracks me up. Another 80 more episode until I have nothing else to do. Other than that, tomorrow I finally get to test my new tv in HD goodness. Wii in crispy goodness... Yum
Ok, now for something a little serious... Hehe
Is the world fair? Does good things only happen to rich people? Do we lowlife get nothing? Well it's true that money is one of the keys of happiness. Can we hate someone for showing off what he's got? Well for me the answer is no. Even sometimes I do wish I can live a life like that. Maybe one day my day (and probably yours to will come). But now I'm just stuck being an average joe. Im saying that Rich guys always gets what they want and have nothing to worry about. We that's a load of bullcrap. Everybody has thier problems, even rich folks. What I am trying to say is don't envy the rich. Just rejoice in their success, be their friends. Coz they are people too. :lol:
Ok back to nothing again...
Next month we are going to see lots of cool games. I still haven't played this batch of games.
Let's see we have...
For the DS
Ninja Gaiden
For the PSP
God of War: Chain of Olympus
Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core
Nintendo Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Yeah!!)
Ok... that about it... Please a read this blog and buy me a ps3. hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nanti dah bnyk tv series....bolelah burnkan untuk aku.
aku skrg ni....dah lama x layan series.
terkongkong
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment