I've just heard that Scrubs will be back for an 8 season. So the 7 season wont be their final after all. Good news for all.. Yay!!!
Other than that, I've notice I become more and more invisible than before. Do I mind? No. Does it hurt? Yeah sometimes. Well, the way I see it people who acknowledge my existence has rapidly decrease. After this I will be just a distant memory. But hey, who doesn't like to work where no one knows my name. I do... this is going to be a fun year. Sigh...
Working on a weekend again. Bored. Good thing there someone to keep me company. You guys just need to see the new Iron Man trailer. This movie is going to be the contender for my movie of the year. (The dark knight vs Iron Man)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey...u truly exist la..i know that for sure. and i know your name too. Its Arumugam,right? hahahhahahahahhahahha
n one more thing i know for sure. you're my scrubs god! hail! hail!
Post a Comment