Its been a while since I write. Pay no attention the title. I just like to say meh... So what I am going to write about. I notice something about today's information age. Everyone read blogs (except mine) and we need to be careful on what we write. We just have to make sure we don't offend any body while we writing about it. It just something to think about. Right... rite...
Im turning 24 soon. Finally. I have 24 hours to celebrate my birthday. And I have to work on that day. Sucks (or is it). What do I want for my birthday. A PlayStation 3 of course. Please send your funds to me. Lol. But my family with my side is ok already. I haven't been reading the news lately. I find it just meh... But its important to stay updated. So I make it a point to at least catch the news on the tube.
A storm is coming... Start on September 1st with Prison Break. I got almost 30 shows to watch. And I have only 500gb. What the heck... Need to get a new HDD. Need cash also. I wonder why my current gig is taking so long. Do I seem needy enough that I have to beg to continue my gig. Well who cares. Needy or not. I'll annoy them until they say they don't want me anymore.
Ok then... My best friend is driving my family here. To go shop around. So I can meet them for dinner after this. Kewl indeed. Hope this post will suffice for the 0 people who read this blog. You know who you are. Haha. Catch you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment