29 July 2008

Weekly roundup...

As usual, my weekly round up of what hot and what not. Lol. Lets see, this week was my daughter 1st birthday. Saturday we did a open house. Quite tiring but satisfying all together. A bit bumped coz not all of my friends came, but what to do they all have prior engagement. Well the thing that got me so exited is showing Transformers in full HD. Got some head turning. The good news is my daughter will have toys to last her another year. Plus some dresses too. Why on earth if they assume if its a girl, they'll get her dolls. Why dont get her legos. I want to play with it too.

What I am playing.
Now playing online mario kart wii. Playing with the world sure beats playing it alone. But sometimes I think online players play cheatingly. Other than that still playing brawl. Especially tournament brawl with ZK. Haha... beaten by level 1 lucas. (Lets see if he read this).

What am I watching.
Im currently a avid plan of How I met your mother. Just love Barney aka Swarley. As he like ot say "this is going to be legendary". Other than that Avatar has just finish its series finale with a bang. The best cartoon since Saber Rider.

Other stuff?
Not sure... Get back to you on that. Ok that all for now. Ciao

No comments: