25 July 2008

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Boy what can I say about this movie. Oh yeah wait. This movie sucks. Really it does. Dont get me wrong the first Hellboy was brilliant. It has the right amount of action, drama and even comedy. It hit the right marks. But the sequel does not fare so well. I think its because there is too much back story that the director skip on the action. Or maybe there was just to much talking that we fail to see the best part of the movie. There was only 2 good scene from the movie. The scene where he fights a giant plant and the last scene with the golden army. Selma Blair was hot in this movie. She is really into this goth-ly like persona. Fun to see her like that. At least they show more of Abe Sapien. Can't gen enough of him.

Overall I gave this movie 3/5 flames..

No comments: