12 July 2008

Am I selfish?

It's been a while since I update this. Well at the post suggest. I notice that I'm being a bit selfish with my other half. Making her do this that I like to do rather than the other way around. Maybe I have a short attention span or something but I find her stuff not to my liking. Well in order to make the relationship work I have to compromise. In other words... I suck big time. Need to step up before another vent occur in the rift

Enough about that. Let see what new with me. My comp broke down (got to take a picture of it) last week due to massive overheating. Had to send the Hdd for warranty or as I like to say it Warrent Tea (a special kind of tea). Got a cooler Hdd with all good goodies in it. Thanks again d3x. Im so excited what coming at the horizon... The best cartoon ever... Hopefully next week I can share it with you.

The Dark Knight, that what's on everyone mind. If you only have one movie to see. This is the movie that you can't miss. Man can't wait. 5 days seems so far away.

What am I currently playing...
Mario kart wii. Love that game. It is not as good as Double Dash. But they made it up by ramping up thier multiplayer. For the first time in Mario Kart history that we can play with bots. (computer opponents). And these bots are not as easy as it looks. ZK_Azer(friend of mine) and me can lose badly at one point. We need more pratice. Good thing we are on the same team. It's like F1 but with karts.

What am I currently watching...
Since it summer, most of the shows are not up yet with the exception for a couple. Yesterday i watched the Season 2 premier of Burn Notice. Which I can say is the best show in history. You should check it out. I believe Season 1 DVD is already out. Other than that I can't wait for next week. One of the coolest cartoon in recent time is coming to an end. Avatar, the last Airbender is coming to a close after 3 season. I psych about the season finally. So psych that I stop watching the last 4 episode in order to wait for the finale.

Other stuff?
Well I need to lose weight. That a given fact. Other than that Im kind a in love with sushi. Yum. I just ate chicken Katsu Curry. Fried chicken with rice serve with Japanese curry. Japanese Curry is diffrent from Malaysian curry. More zing I guess...

Ok that enough chatter from me. Next Im going to do my review of Wanted.

No comments: