7 November 2008

I have nothing...

Yo peeps... (err... Let me start again) Hi guys. As you can see Im at work, and decided to update this thing I call a blog. But really, I have nothing to talk about. Let me see if I can find something to say...

Yes we can... Congratulations to the President Elect Barack Obama. Hopefully he can change the country that is almost to the brink of poverty. It sad when you think that our own country has problems. They have more problems. People getting layoffs. The economy is not stable. The rich gets richer and the poor gets more poorer (actually that is the problem everywhere). Hopefully he can make a change. Usually, if there a black president, something big is going to happen in the States (Ok I admit I watch a lot of 24, too much tv...)

Next... Battlestar Galactica. The Reimagine Series. What a great show. I think its the best, dark Sci Fi show since Stargate. I've just finished watching season 3 (snoozefest). Hopefully season 4 which is the final season will be better. They always end it with a bang. They should show more space fighting rather in inter policitics of the civilazation.

Gears of War 2. Still haven't played that yet. Xbox is still in the repair shop. Long story, let me say when someone owes you money and give you a Xbox (take it) I',m planning to sell the Xbox after this to double the profit. But I watched reviews from everywhere. This game rocks. Ahhh.... I want to play the game.

What else... what else... I dont have an idea. Tomorow I got to attend a meeting which I know what they are going to say already. It a social obligation. Duh... Quantum of Solace is on. This James Bond is more gritty the last one (the theme song sucks)

Ok then. That all for now. Ciao~

No comments: