This is homemade fish and chips with side sales and potatoes and wedges. And homemade tartar sauce.
Homemade Sheppard Pie (No Sheppard's were harm during the making of this pie) Is mashed potato with mince beef. Takes a while to bake it. But the wait it well worth it. Serve with a side salad and Jalapeno Tabasco. Yummy...
Next, is the 15' inch dominoes pizza. It's the size of a tire. After that I went to a Mexican restaurant at Shah Alam and ate tacos with Mango Martguerita.
The last item is not for eating. It just a picture of 2 different laptops. The first one is the HP mini 2132 (or something like that) It's one the smallest laptops with an affordable price. Its only RM2699
Next is one of the most powerful gaming laptop I've seen. The ASUS G2 gaming laptop. High spec indeed. But they have stop production of this current model. The actual price is RM 8999 but the one I saw is RM 2000 off. Good deal but the only problem is I don't have RM 6999 lying around. The real kicker is the laptop is 4 kg WITOHUT the battery. With the battery is around 5 kg's plus. It's not meant to be move around. It's just a desktop replacement. I have no idea how to rotate the pic. So everyone turn 90 degrees to the left.
No comments:
Post a Comment