Ok, this is something I haven't done in a while, read a book. Give a review. First of all the title is what as its state above. Let me give you the cliff note version of the book. Micheal Gill is a high executive in a big firm. One day, he got fired, got divorce, got cancer (or something like it) and has no money and savings. After that, he got interviewed at a local starbucks, got a job, love working there... The End. (there are someother stuff, but too long to write)
Let me tell you this book is like the how to in Starbucks. I think this is part of a marketing gimmick from Starbucks saving that is the best company in the world which offers great health and good oppurtunities. Maybe that is the Startbucks at the states. But not over here. You work in Starbucks you get around RM4.50 an hour (USD 1.24). Im not sure about the benefits. But really, if starbucks is the best place to work, why dont I see a lot a people working there. The book is ok.. nothing ho hum about it
Well I can tell you this, Mr Tom Hanks has picked up the movie rights of this book. So for those of you who doesn't want to read the book, can just wait for the movie
I give this book a 3/5 (Good coffee book... since you can drink coffee while reading it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment