4 December 2008

It that time again... Roundup..

Yee Haw... Let do a old skool roundup boys. This is not a weekly roundup as usual. This is more like a stuff-that-I-do-during-the-absence-of-this-blog-roundup.

Myself...

Things couldn't be better. Everything is just not that bad not that good. More like even. Enjoying life as it kick me in the arse. I got stuff to do but to lazy to do it. You know what, let future me deal with it. I finally ordered the JINX for the final time. I hate ordering online. The servers are stupid. Keeps on resetting and stuff. Good thing it all manage to go though finally

Games...

My Xbox is still in the gutter. So no Gears for 3 weeks. Im planning to sell that peice of crap (get fetch me at least 600) and upgrading a new one (probably the jasper set). Being downloading lots of 360 games. Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider Underworld. Mk vs Dc, but no box to play it. Actually I haven't being playing a lot of games lately. I notice my gaming habits are more like when Im in the mood. Coz currently right now Im so interested in my Creative Zen M. Old machine but still got a few kick in it.

Series...

Lots of things happening in Tv land. Prison break... OMG... The show just keeps getting better and better each season. People think that the show already Jumped the Shark (wiki that up if you dont know what it means), but I think the show will always be prison break since there are not free. Until they earn thier freedom this show will not stop yet. Heroes... Boring. Really I dont see the appeal of people having superpowers anymore, the shows has gone from brilliant to mediocre. To much plots, to many charaters we have to follow. This show doesnt give what prison break does.

Other than that, most of the shows will end in the US for a while because of the Xmas break. Meaning more time to clear my HDD space for future shows. 24 is coming soon. The best show ever. Some of the shows are coming to an end. Battlestar Galactica, Smallville, ER, and some got canceled (ie pushing daises)

Movies...

Since is the end of the year, most of the AAA titles are gone. I've just watched Wall-e. I like that movie. It shows that silient character can still make the movie enjoyable. I got The dark Knight on blu-ray. I want to see it tomorow but I think I can do that since I have other stuff to atend to. Hopefully I figure something out.

Im looking foward to seeing the day the earth stood still (TDTESS) . Remake of the 1950 original. The funny thing is the alien name is Klatuu... funny. One more to watch is the spirit. I dont think it will appeal to many people since who ever doesnt know about the comic will think is just another Batman movie. But more like sin city meats batman but with more girls.

Last but not least TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer. This month. Can't Wait...

Ok that enough from me, adious (is that how to spell it) mucachos. Hmm... Im hungry for nachos all of the sudden

No comments: