26 January 2009

Im content... that just wired

Im back again. After a long 2 weeks of in and out of the hospital (not me but the missus). I finally get a chance to blog again. I must say when Im the hospital im just a lazy as I can be. I'll bath only once a day and eat only once day. Time spend there is either playing DS or watching Tv. What can I say, Im just a lazy person

Im having lack of sleep this past week. The reason Gears of War 2 baby!!!. Playing with ZK (not real name) from midnite till 6am in the morning is just sick. After 5am my brain was like a zombie. The funny thing is I can still shoot and kill lots of hordes. Didn't had that much sleep that day. But no matter is still ok. We both got 2 more hours of GOW left before I can do a full fledge review. I always like to review my games after I finish them.

I am considerably the luckiest guy alive. I think I got everything, great family, great friends, great gadgets. I dont know what can I ask for anymore. Really I dont. I even dont know what to get the missus for her birthday (any suggestion will be nice) or even our anneversary. Oh well... Still got time. Let future me handle that... (note to future me; dont trust past me, always makes bad decision)

I still haven't tested my ps3 and still havent took a photo of my gaming rigs. Need to do that soon. What else to write...hmm. 5 more days till the Superbowl. Im not a big fan of American Football but Im a big fan of the halftime show... and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen will be out on that day. Hopefully I can post a a youtube trailer of it here.

I plan to do a 100 something (best games. cartoons, tv shows) but I figure is irrelavant. NO ONE READS THE DAMN BLOG... (except you two.) You know who you are.

Ok then enough rambling from me, now time to play somemore Picross DS. Really, if you have someone who is into gaming, get them a DS.

No comments: