Its been a while since I post something on this blog. Really need to start too. Let's see what new? Nothing much. I've been playing God of War. Trying to catch up on my own game. Sadly I still haven't gotten my hands on Street Fighter 4. They say that the final boss is cheaper than a 99cent store. (for those of you who doesn't know what cheap means let me explain)
cheap :- Something that happens without any effort form someone that will cause another person to pull their hair out.
Ok, since I haven't been posting a lot. Today Im going to post a couple of movie reviews, a couple of food pictures.
Other than that I would like to say Happy belated birthday to my wife. She is still young at heart. At least her surprise party was good until the last hour. And she got a Samsonite laptop bag for her birthday. Overall a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment