I just figured out something. which is kind of freaking me out. I am content. I know that to be false cause human beings can be content. But I am. I figuratively am content with my life. Maybe I have a great wife, a wonderful daughter. Sure I have my own set of problems (which I won't divulge) but I am one happy camper. Its wired, I usually am the guy with a dark mood over his shoulder. Man... I miss my friends... I need to make new friends. Probably friends who are not the same species as me. I start studying this March... yay... booooooo. What to do. Nowdays everyone needs a degree in some shit to move foward. Oh well, since I have nothing to do here might as well give that a try. Plus I am starting from scratch. Which for me is ever better.
Why do no one read this blog. I think it has to do with marketing. No word to mouth. If was reading this I also won't read my stuff. This is just some incoherent babble of some lunatic who can't fall asleep for an hour. I really need to get on this facebook bandwagon (heck even my bro is on it). Man this sucks. (Wait did I just say this sucks) I have no friends probably since I am not well connected enough. Do I care? NO. I am use to having less then 5 friends. Over here I have none. My wife keeps me company and my daughter is a blast to hang around with. I miss my friends, but the funny thing is, is not like we hang out that much. Unless is playing games or munching on sushi. Sigh...
What have I observe during my stay here
1) Kiwi girls are mostly good looking ( so sue me, maybe I am the blonde girl type)
2) PC stuff here are expensive as hell
3) Nothing is open after 8pm
4) Everywhere I go I can eat Kebab (which I am sick of it)
5) The busses are pretty good
6) Everything here is quite expensive but after a while you start to accept the face that you can just go converting everything here. It will just drive you nuts.
7) Sushi is found everywhere and the miso soup here rocks.
Why no pictures... I guess that I don't see the point of me having them. Really need to get on facebook. But I am to lazy to set it up. Plus is will be another bad time waster. But I reaaly need to get connected. Will do that later
Ok wrap up before going to bed
Stuff that I am playing
Im playing my PSP again. GO figure. There is this cool site which give me access to old PS1 games. Which I am havving a blast on. Plus I am now playing a lot of Tekken.
Stuff that I am watching
Since my hdd with all my entertaiment need won't arrive until xmas. I am watching Kiwi Tv. Quite good. They are mostly up to date. Watching a bit of Top Chef, Survivor and Glee. Oh and in the morning Blues Clues with my lil gal.
Stuff that I am currently doing.
Nothing, aside from fondling my PSP and helping with PHD studies. Im doing shit. I am unemployed, probably i choose not to, so I stay home and cook and clean. Which is a swell gig for me. Ok then..
Signing off... Hopefully I get to post again soon....
1 comment:
mana lagi post nye
Post a Comment