16 August 2009

Scary ad...

Well nothing to blog about this much today.(Actually there is but im just lazy, with pictures somemore). Since no one is looking at this blog. I'm going to start slow. I leave you guys to day with this very creepy ad. I don't know the excact numbers but death by intersection is the 3rd highest mortality rate in NZ. So is death by train (people never pay attention to the stop sign) So the goverment put this ad up to give people awareness is this issue. For me I find the guy in this ad creepy. Its like the grim reaper meet pat sajak (for those of you who dont know who is that guy, go google it)


There is another one where tat guy made it but I can seem to find it. Here a different version. They should have this back home for the rempits...

No comments: