14 August 2009

Ok some pics for you

The main thing that everyone ask me, where the heck are the pics. I want pics. As you see is hard to take a picture while pushing your stroller down or up the hill. But your in luck. I do have a couple of pics from NZ that I can share with you. Let me get my phone... (15 mins later)

Here are some pics
This is a moving ad. They actually pay someone to drive around carry ads. Plus they get to drive in a cool smart car.



As you can see, I saw someone trying to kill themselves, At Queen Street. (Its the most happening street in town... more on that later). Actually someone is shooting and ad also. The ad is about something and that guy is trying to hang that guy from the building. Cool picture. Everyone stop and take some picture first before crossing the street.

Ah... ok, Not actually great pics. But pics non the less. Promise next week will give some really good stuff. Later peeps.

No comments: