Ok, first off you need to get the salads at the salad table. (no picture provided) Then the meat will come in some kind of skewer. Lets see first of (from last to first) They save us Lamb sholder.
Then there is BBQ chicken. One whole bird
This is curry dory fish. This is one of my favorite
Then there is BBQ chicken. One whole bird
This is curry dory fish. This is one of my favorite
This is lamb cutlet. More bone than meat.
This is the creme de la creme. Rump roast. Tender meat and you can pick what type of meat do you like. As for e I love medium well. Well done has to take a while. Damn this is good.
This is beef cutlet. Same like lamb cutlet. But beef I think
This is chicken ham. The onion is used to hold the ham on the skewer.
Chicken sausage. Nothing fancy here.
The is the best thing beside the meat. Garlic bread. What make this garlic bread so special is that dont skimp on the gralic butter. So when you bite on this you can taste the butter melts in your mouth. This is the best garlic bread ever. Nothing can beat this
There is one more but on the day we came they did'nt serve us that. It was grilled prawn. Since they are very particular on quality. So the prawn didn't live up to the standard of cooking. This is a place highly recommended to have a party. Coz it cheap and it good if you have big eaters. Rather than bringing them to a hotel or a restaurant. This will be better.(no money comes from me advertising this, but if I say this is the best food trust me on this) The place is called Carnaval Churrarasia (No that not a typo, its just a bit hard to pronouce it).
The story behind this place is...
5 days before we are going to NZ. I wanted to buy a laptop from me. Thanks to my loving mom, got some up front money (Ielts score may have given me that added bonus). So me, ZK, and wifey all went to Lowyat to get my new HP laptop. I promise ZK that Im going to treat him to Brazillian BBQ (since I saw that when I went to Singapore, on Tv, Survivor, bla bla bla). So after we bought the laptop. I called the BBQ place saying that we are coming over. They give me a very funny answer. What do you think the answer was
a) We are not open today
b) We are fully booked
c) We are closed for business
d) We change to a chinese restaurant
e) None of the above
The answer is... later, let me tell you the story first. We all went WHAT!!!... Then I was determine to get my BBQ. After doing some wifi jacking, went to google and we found that place. It was 1 hour drive from Lowyat. We all risk it and just went there. And the rest is history. The food was so great that we told everyone of my best friends to come again 1 day before we left. That was even beeter. That time there were 10 of us and the food was even better. So that the story of the best food in town. Sigh... It's going to be a while until im back home... Ok guys... Later. Oh, I forgot, the answer to the question above is d. hehehehe... funny right. they say they will change back to the brazillan place after they finish renovation which is in a couple of months. Its thier lost, since the food at this place is around 78 bucks nett
No comments:
Post a Comment