I wonder do people read my blog. If they dont no matter. I just do this for fun. Let's see what have I been up too? Games? None at the moment. Books? I just finish reading Planet Hulk (quite a good read) Movies? As you see below. Other than that life has been pretty mundane. My gig has currently slowed down. Is that a good thing? Nope since I need the money. But no matter. Im surviving with what I got.
I have some other disturbing news. I am obsess with LEGO. I've been dreaming about Legos for 7 days in a row. What does that mean? I need to get me a set to build. The problem is it is a waste of money plus a waste of space. But I want Lego... Wa.... This is so sad. The only thing I can do right now is admire them on the world wide web. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ngeee, i read ur blog :)
Post a Comment