22 June 2008

Sushi Groovy,,,

Im trying to update my blog as much as I can. So now I have the free time. I can update it with my 3rd favorite subject. Food... So lets see I went to Sushi groove a couple of times. This is where they serve Japanese Food but with added fusion. So you wont find normal Sushi King is stuff. Here are some of the pics.. Sorry about the quality. The ambiance of that place is dark. So my 2mp hp does'nt have flash.

This is unagi (eel) shaped like an (you guess it) Eel. How cool is that. Japanese Food is full with rice. Taste quite nice.

This is beef roll with cheese. Sounds good in concept. But doesnt taste that good. The cheese is kinda like artificial. I know, i know the picture sucks.

This is... Too dark... Lol... Iam not sure what is it... hmmm... Looks taste though...

Man... this is some crab type food. I really should start labeling my pictures. Lol...

No comments: