Im so sleepy, there I said it. But have to work and I have to make the most of it. Let's see what to report. Like most of you who reads blogs, the oil price already up. Trying to survive with this much salary. Good thing I got another gig. I can't wait when everyone quits. Then we'll se what will happen. I think is all chaos theory (or is it string theory). Probably the ripple effect. Oh well, hopefully things that I've plan will work out eventually.
Other than that I dont have time to play games anymore. My daughter is driving me here and there. Since she figured out how to use her legs, she been going everywhere. I hard to me to keep up. That sucks since I've just bought two new Perfectshots. Perfectshot are a gun holster where you put the wiimote in. Cool stuff. Is like having an arcade in you own house. Have to make some me time for myself.
Im happy FTP-ing right now. Currently downloading Indiana Jones Trilogy in HD. HD is the best. I think once you see it, you dont want to switch back. The only problem with HD is, it eats too much space in my hard drive. Oh yeah, for my anniversary my wife bought me a HTPC (home teather pc for us dummies like me). Its basically a computer hook to my aqous. So that means I can watch downloaded shows on my tv. How cool is that.
Ok that all for me. Next post will be my review on Kung Fu Panda... Toodles...
Oh yeah, i would like to wish my best friend azea on her engangment and soon to be pround owners of a wii. Still dont know what the groom name? Hulk? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment