2 November 2008

3 more days...

I have 3 more days of freedom. After that my 2 weeks will be occupied by playing GEARS OF WAR 2. I will still have time for this blog. But seriously, I went to great lengths to procure a Xbox 360 just to play this games. Plus with the HD screen, surround sound. Man, 3 more days is a long way to go. Now the main thing to be concern is how to work around my playing schedule with families TV time? Oh well... Midnite run here I come.

So as today Im going to list down top 10 games that I must play (and finished)

10. God of War
9. God of War 2
8. Uncharted Drake's Fortune
7. Kingdom Heart's 2
6. Resident Evil 5
5. MK vs DC
4. Professor Layton 2: Pandora's Box
3. Gears of War 2 (yeah!!!)
2. Street Fighter 4
1. Metal Gear Solid 4

Some of this games already came out. But I still haven't got the time to play them. Need to finish them before more good stuff come's along. Boy, I do need excersice.

4 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

wei..go out more!!

ssbm_04 said...

Hahaha... I am going out. Virtually. The sun hurt my eyes, uh I need to water my goldfish,... im waiting for the moon to dry my clothes... :p

Azealea Dz said...

u n ur excuses. bluekss

ssbm_04 said...

Hehe, Sure, someone need to drag me out. Yawn... I love my days off. :D