22 November 2008

Quantum of Solace review

I meant to do this review sooner than later. Well, what the heck. This Bond is just ok, not that great at Casino Royale. But it worth watching. The action doesn't stop from start to finish. They manage to do every chase scene there is possible (except underwater). Daniel Craig is by far the best Bond, I notice that people who watch the past Bond prefer the more sauve guy. I perfer the more action packed bond. But now I think about it this movie is more like the Bourne Ultimatium. He has become more Jason Bourne than Jason Bond. Plus Olga Kurylenko is quite hot. .

I give this movie a 3/5. Worth a watch (really there nothing to write about this movie, its just a action pack movie)

2 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

Sean Connery is still the best 007! yahuuu

ssbm_04 said...

Depends, I would say yes. But Im more of the action type. So I would say Daniel Craig is the best James Bond