As my friend just said just now. I go to Sarawak and didn't tell her. Lol... Well... Im telling now. Went there to kill 2 birds with one stone. Literary, I saw to birds at the airport and killed them with one stone. But I missed... (Okay I didn't do that, but would'nt it be a cool story). When there to visit my wifes relatives and the fact that we haven't been on holiday since 2 years. Might as well go there and enjoy the sites...
Day 1
Arrived. Staright went to a relatives house. Ate. When to the hotel and then when to her grandmothers house. Ate somemore.
Day 2
Woke up. When to have breakfast at a popular hangout over there. Ate somemore. Thanks to her 2 cousins for showing us around. Then we went to more relatives houses. Say hi, whatcha doing. The usual stuff. Ate here and there. At night when to a relatives house and you guess it. Ate.
Day 3
Today was interesting... Woke up early. Left the kid with her mom. And went to a 2 hour drive to a place called Gunung Gading. Its a park over there. Dont know if its a national park or not. We went there to bathe in the waterfall. Arrived around 11am. Had to pay 30 bucks for 5 people to go to the waterfall. The fricking waterfall was a 30 minute hike on the mountain. But for me it became a 1 hour hike. I was so not prepared for it. My body is set for normal crusing not 4x4 jungle trekking. I vomitted since I didnt ate anything for that day. So my body is really light headed. (I need to start to keep in shape). Finally arrive there. The place was so beautiful. The water was like 15 degrees. Cold... Brrr... The problem with it is the initial going down the water. After your down the body already adjusted itself. Hang there for 2 hours. Went down. Strangely down only took me 20 mins. LOL. Went for some food. Bought a very illegal item there. Apprently turtle eggs are common to everyone. But its illegal to buy them. So have to ask for it hush hush... I not a big fan of turtle eggs. Went home slept at 10pm
Day 4
Went around Kucing town. Sarawak is a very hot place. Plus the sun is up at 6am. Over my place 6am im still sleeping. But nightfalls at around 5pm. I think its so hot because its was near the equator. Ate here there and everywhere. Oh yeah, did some shopping as well. I didn't by any suvuniors for my friends... Sorry guys and gals... Next time kay
Day 5
Suprisingly did nothing. Hang out at aunts house. Went to ate at night.
Day 6
Packed and went home
Overall the experice was better then the first time I came. Probably there are people to take us around. Sarawak is a place where you need the locals to move about. If not you dont know where to go and what to eat... Now back to reality... Mmm cake... enjoy my food descripton down there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I applaud your decision not to eat turtle eggs and your awareness about the issue. Marine turtles are fascinating and ancient creatures, we need to protect, not eat, the species. Find out more about Malaysian animals at www.nature-escapes-kuala-lumpur.com
Post a Comment