I still have to more days of work. I'm supposed to be on holiday but since I want to go to my friends wedding, i need to clock in the extra hours. Around 2am just now my boss came a gave us a bucket of kfc. I was thinking how the hell I am going to lose weight since there are a lot of good food. Plus the new report that I learn is so confusing, I am thankful that I am just stuck doing the report than doing something that is more confusing.
Other than that, I find Tina Fey so beautiful. She got a certain spunk on her that makes me just to approach her but feels to scared. 30 Rock is damn funny. I certainly recommend it for everyone. Cracks me up.
Im not sleepy, that sucks... I wonder does anybody read this beside the circle of my friends. Someone way over there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment