26 June 2007

Shape up or get out!

Recently there has been a couple events at my work which make me think. Do I still want to be a paper pusher (or in this case a button clicker) or I want to make something out of working. Working has been a mundane routine so I don't expect much of it. One of my colleagues was frustrated because we are not doing our job. Even though there are more experience people out there that can do it I feel is my responsibility to learn what they are doing. May seem hard at first but the guys who can do that job won't be here forever and someone has to pick up the slack. All I am saying is is better to save my ass than to let it burn in hell. I do feel guilty because I am one of the drones who just do a little and do nothing a lot. So I think this is the time for me to change. Maybe I just love working here and what a couple more paperwork rather than getting your boss to yell at you.

No comments: