19 June 2007
24 Day 3
So today is my second post since this morning at 3am. Slept around 3 hours and haven't slept since. So "Today is the longest day of my life". Well actually that is not true but I am rather sleepy at the moment. I was suppose to sleep but then I still have 4 more hours of 24 and I hate leaving things hanging. I know 24 already reach Day 6 and is going to Day 7 next year. But I recently got the while 6 seasons to occupy my time until September. That's when new and old show will start again. Going onto the 3rd day made me relised something. If you are high on adrenaline, you can actually forget about eating and sleeping. Maybe is because the world is at stake and Jack Bauer is the only guy that can save us all. Everything about the show made me at the edge of my seat. It made me so edgy until I went and look at the spoilers just to know what happend till the end. Which actually made me think, if a biological threat like that happen in real life. Would we survive? Probably, then the remaining humas have to go and populate the world. Well as long as there is Jack or real life counterparts that resembles him. Hope the world will be a safer place. Now I am on Day 4 and by the looks of it, is still going to be the longest day of his life. Hope he has the time to go to the toilet. As for me, I still got around 4 to 5 more hours before I sleep. Still got a couple of errands to run. So until then... teet teet teet teet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment