29 June 2007
Finally... Almost
Well this is my 4th day working non stop and tomorrow is my much needed rest. Almost... Got a department meeting tomorrow and an exam which clearly I don't have the slightest clue of what I am doing. After than I can relax. My brother is coming over to run some of his errands. I also got a couple of errands I need to take care of. Need to get some sleep after this. But the thing that I am waiting for is this Saturday. Then when I get to watch TRANSFORMERS. Tomorrow I am going to watch Rise of the Sliver Surfer. It's a good thing the tickets are free, I hate to waste money on a not so good movie. So the post will be 4 days short since I am nowhere near an Internet access. I doubt it anyone reads this stuff (please prove me wrong). It's just pure gibberish. Congrats to my good friend Akram who is getting married this Sat. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Ok... It's off to la la land. Can't sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment