29 June 2007
24 Day 4
Finally... After weeks of watching I finally finished Day 4. I got to say Day 4 is better than the rest of the days. But it hard to imagine everything can turn from right to wrong in a day. Relationships can crumble and be mend in 24 hours. I think the best part is surprising plot twist where Jack is now dead to everyone except his closest friends. The producers can actually and the show on that note but because of the ratings they can squeeze in a couple more seasons. How many days can Jack Bauer save. Well the villain this time is the guy who played Imothep in the mummy. Quite cool but nothing special. Next day will be more exciting. They say is the best season ever. It actually holds the record for the most watch season of that show. Man, I wish my life was a tv show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment