22 June 2007

Kids feel neglected

I'm neglecting my kids recently. By my kids I mean my psp and ds. I think it's been months since I played my psp. There are not that many games that I want to sink my teeth into. But all that about to change. I'll soon get a hold of the new transformers game, and from what I saw this game is going to rock. Other than that there is still crush which is and 2D/3D hybrid puzzle.

Speaking of the ds. I'm still addicted to picross. Like my friend say picross is the next sudoku which I find it a bit hard since sudoku you can slove it on a piece of paper where else picross if you make a mistake you won't quite see it. I'm almost finishing that game. Probably finish castlevania next and resident evil. I don't know I think playing handhelds are getting to bored for me. I think once I stop watching 24 everything will be back to normal.

Speaking of 24, Day 4 is still a big blur to me. Don't see the big plot yet and I'm trying hard not to look at the spoilers. I'm not working for 2 days so that will give me lots of time to do other stuff. The first thing on my to do list is to get Transformers tickets. Can't wait for the movie to come out next week. Maybe going to see Rise of the Sliver Surfer.

Well that all for now... See you in 2 days...

No comments: