25 June 2007

Ingnorance is bliss

I was driving from home to run some errands when suddenly there was a police roadblock down the road. I acted cool and calm since I am not breaking any laws at the moment. I past the roadblock with ease. During that time, I stoppped at a traffic light, I went through my wallet to check weather my license has expired or not. I found out that my license has expired for 6 months!!! Then, a sudden urge of panic came over me. I was scared that I got caught by the police for driving without a license and will be sent to the slammer. Good thing there was a post office nearby so after that problem is slove and I don't need to worry about that anymore (not until 2012 that is). So which brings us to the question, If we don't know about that stuff, it won't have an effect on our actions.

Other than that, I got my TRANSFORMERS (transformation sound) tickets. Watching it on Saturday. Would want to watch it sooner but I am working and I rather watch it with friends than alone. My brother from out of states is coming to do his visa so he can fly abroad to study. So I bought him a ticket too. Must been ages he haven't watch a movie.

What else to say... My PSP frimware keep giving me errors while running some games. So tonight, rather than working. I'll probably take a couple of hours to upgrade is to version 3.40. Hope I don't brick my psp and my friends psp. People keep thinking because I used to work in the gaming business,I am a pro when it comes to game. I just suck like anyone else. Need to read a lot in order to understand. Well... better ask them to sign a "I-would-not-be-responsible-for-bricking-your-psp" contact.

That all for now, maybe a new post at night...

No comments: