21 June 2007

Flip phone sucks

My phone just died again. I don't know what made me to change to a flip phone in the first place. Do you guys notice that all the tv shows or movies, the phone that they are using is a flip phone. I think it give a certain feeling that you are actually answering a call. Maybe that what got me to get this stupid W710i. I love the walkman feature but because of the constant flipping, the magnetic film that is connecting both ends of the phone can get easily damage. To make matters worse the rubber lining outside of the phone has peeled of due to heat or something like that. I've bought 4 hand phones in my life and all of them sucks except my old nokia 3310 aka"the brick". I have to go fix it and sell it back before the warranty expires. But I do love to do thing at the eleventh hour. It gives a sense of panic (in other words I'm just to lazy). Now I am thinking what phone to get after this. Any suggestions?

No comments: