6 February 2008

Cloverfield

Yesterday I blew of some steam by going to the cinema with a couple of friends to watch the biggest hype up movie of 2008. What can I say about cloverfield. Rocks like hell!!!. The way they show the events is brilliant. My friend actually said is this a documentary. That how cool this movie is, to immerse you right in the action. I always wonder why New York is always the target of big catastrophe events. Be it Godzilla or a virus that wipe out the entire population. NY is always the first to go. They should put this sign when entering the city "You'll likely die by getting stomp". There is just 1 thing that I am that happy with cloverfield. 1) It was too short but again the camcorder battery only last around 1hr plus. I wanted more... But usually this type of "Blair which" style of filming the victims usually dies in the end. After the ending (which was actually not an ending). Some people were cursing coz that all the movie had to offer. If you want to see something with a backstory an a complete ending watch Ultraman or something. You know that when watching this movie you wont get an ending but instead you want more.

Score : 4/5 nuclear bombs.

On other note... Did anyone watch the Iron Man Superbowl trailer. Cool... Drool... Can't wait for May two...

1 comment:

Azealea Dz said...

another 'man-handled cam movie' fan..welcome..welcome..hahahah