I would like to retract my previous post by saying salvation is a click away. Now after doing that I want to say that got screwed big time. I know naming names or pointing fingers is not a good conduct in this online world. But really... this is fricking unfair. Rewarding someone for just improper conduct is just wrong. Seems they couldn't handle the problem so they send it to another place...
Guess Im stuck here for another week.(So they say). I know I am being a such a baby on this matter but Im really pissed off since I've already made plans with my mom who is coming over from Kelantan. Im sure that just an excuse that they see can't hold out in court either. This is really a frick on a stick with a big (I dont know what rhyme with stick)...
I know that payback a bitch... Well let me say Im going to do a little payback on my own to that bitch (can I swear on a blog?)... Bleep bleep bleep... and bleep some more.
Hopefully my wife can entertain my mother while I am working (That something I would like to see)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
U R focusing on the wrong stuff.. u have to find what makes u happy and go for it.. blogging about nothing is a sad way to live tell of ur life.. energize ur life with variety and positive people... then do what makes u happy... if u do not change ur attitude ur life will not get better.. u will just exist and look back on what a waste it has been. good luck in the present b/c thats what matters.. the here and the now.
Thank you who every you are. Well I see my blog as a place to just let it all out. Well Im not just telling about sad thing in my life. But thanks for the comments. Do you have a name? Lol
Post a Comment