I was supposed to be working but I took the day off. Didn't felt like going to work. The only problem is now I don't know what to do. Im really not the type of guy who can just sit back and do nothing. It's just not my nature. I already finish up my J!NX. I tell you guys there are always surprises when doing this things? Will I do it again? Only time will tell (It's a long time so dont hold your breathe). Just send my daughter for her monthly shot. Turns out since my wife has the shingles, my daughter may have the chicken pox. But we're not that sure. So the doc says give it a couple of weeks. Well if she does have it, it looks like we'll be staying here more than the expected time. I wish we could move already, just like to be at my own house. Friday prayers are upon us, after that I actually got some stuff to do, but I am not that interested to do it. (And I am complaining I have nothing to do, well nothing that I would enjoy doing)
On the other note, the house is almost complete. My baby is coming this monday. We'll post the pictures as soon as I can. Sucks to be coup at home but I would feel bad if I done something and my wife has to stay at home.
Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment