Well today is just like any other day. Got back from work, slept, eat, and go to work again. Im asking myself. How much longer I can take this. I want to go back to a place where everybody knows your name. Well technically nobody knows me that well coz I done such a bang out job in hiding myself. Maybe is just me. I dunno... Please someone save me...
Ok enough of wallowing in my own flith... Let's talk about something exciting
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Im so obsess with this game. This game is in my sleep, when I wake up. I need to play this game. I've been looking everywhere for this game. Dont know what keeping the "jack sparrows" a long time. Probably give it a day or 2. Who doesn't want to see Mario kicking Sonic ass. But in my opinion Sonic is way better than Mario. The last time I was like this was 2004. I was so eager to play Metal Gear Solid 2 that I forgo sleep all together. I got the game, start playing at 10pm finishe 10am All in one sitting. After that I vomit due to lack of sleep. Serves me right I guess.
I think I know what I need to do to spruce up this blog. I need pictures. But If I do get pictures, I need something to capture it with. My handphone is fill with baby pictures plus I have to drag around that stupid cable everywhere. This sucks. Need to get a camera. I wonder where did I put my old spycamera.
Ok then another 7 hours of working. Probably watch more Simpsons... D'oh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment