Is 4pm, still havent eaten. Woke up on the floor of my wife office since I have to send her back. Well consider this a spur of the moment kind of thing. Yesterday I felt pity for a couple of my friends who had to stayover until pass midnite for working stuff. Apparently the job was so severely wrong that some people didn't sleep for 24 hours. Hope everything works out find for them. Other than that I would to express that blogging is very therapeutic. I just love typing. Actually need more pictures in this blog. There are nothing interesting to post anyway. My friend is bugging me to go see Sweeny Todd. When? For a guy who work less then 20 days I really don't have much free time.
Ok then... toodles.
P.s A friend told me I type funny. Probably I do. Heck some of this words even I dont even understand. :lol: (Reading is fun)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment