11 February 2008

sucks being me?

My 5th post less then 12 hours. Impressive on my standards. Usually dont have anything to say. But I think I have a problem of getting attached. I hate it when I get attached. Attached meaning I can't accept change. But change is already happening slowly in my life. I have to stop getting attached. People are leaving the hellhole they called work and moving on to better horizons. And yet im still stuck here. What does that tell me. I can't see change in my life. I really need a long talk with someone (and no talking to your spouse doesn't count)... Bottom line if I don't change I might end in a place that I can't get away. I know I am already there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the buns u made looks good bro. spare me one the next session ok. maybe u can gv me a lesson or 2 on baking buns. hellhole...i realised that long time ago...

ssbm_04 said...

No problem. Make a date. Well im still enjoying my self in this hellhole. Lots of things to do. Torrent actually. When I am going to change