I haven't been posting in my blog lately coz of too much work. So I am going to make a couple of new post into one big post. Chronological order. Like the show 24 but without that beep beep beep beep sound
2 days ago
Planned to see a movie with the missus. But she wasn't in the mood. Sweeny Todd wasn't showing until 10pm and Wednesday, the day where everybody decide to go see a movie because they are cheap (I am one of them). So we ended up eating at the food court. I had my ramen, mmm ramen even better than maggie. Plus naruto eat's it.
After that we strolled here and there and everywhere. Ended up at the IT world. Shw was looking for laser printer. Apparently, they are quite affordable nowdays. We bought one for RM400 bucks. I know what I am going to print. Stuff... And then the sales guy convince us to get the celcom broadband package. The sales pitch was "internet everywhere anywhere (as long there is a celcom signal). The thought of me answering YM in the loo is very disturbing. So we got the plan. Tomorow I'll pick up the sim card
1 day ago
Work was hectic than usual. New stuff have to do. Everybody feel pressured. But that doesn't stop me from watching Prison Break ep12. The best episode in the whole season so far. Hope next week is better. After that, the trouble start. People yelling here there. They were in chaos. I find it distrubing and amusing at the same time. Got home with migraine, eat and went to sleep. I didn't even got the chance to watch american idol.
Today
Thing are well manage now. Im fine. Everything is ok. Hakuna Matata. and all the other crap. Tomorrow is my official off day after 5 days of working non-stop. A much needed break. Probably going to catch Jumper tomorrow.
That's all for now. End transmission beep beep beep beep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u said there'll be no beep beep? u liar2 pants on fire,monkey.
err... that beacause um... i think...well.. actually... the monkey did it. Got to go... hehee
Post a Comment