20 February 2008

Happy birthday to her

Today is my darling wife's birthday. But the sad news is, she has a bad case of shingles (for those of you who dont know what is it, it like chicken pox but without the spots). So we stayed home since she hurts to much to be going around. In the evening, my mom-in-law wanted to treat us dinner and do some grocery shopping. We all went and it was fun. Sorry no pictures this time, everyone was just hungry. What did I get her? Well I did treat her to do her hair (that was last week). Bought her some flowers and probably going ot buy her some Celine Dion tickets since this is her last show ever (Didn't have money to go to Las Vegas to see her show this will do)

Other than that, a new addition to the family is coming to the house this Monday. I can't wait for the new baby. I'm finishing up my Jinx's stuff. Im surprised that none of my friends wanted to buy it. Probably they are thight of cash. I know I am.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

1 comment:

Akram said...

"Im surprised that none of my friends wanted to buy it. Probably they are thight of cash."

haha, sorry bro, this year my cash is so tight, we don't get any bonuses and i'm going to have a baby, so sorry. :(