19 February 2008

Rest in piece my old friend

Yesterday, a very special friend of mind has taken his last breath. We both known each other for 5 years. In those years he has been nothing but supportive, giving me laughter, sadness, suspense and a bunch of other stuff. Yesterday they said they couldn't revive him. I refuse to give up, I waited beside him until I'm certain there is nothing that I can do. Around the 11th hour, a friend of mind came and to him away. I've waited for the prognosis. He said that he can't be saved but his dying act to me is that he gave me a piece of him that I hold so dearly. So all I can say it, goodbye old friend, may you live in the digital graveyard in the sky. Rest in piece my 250gb hdd...

6 comments:

ssbm_04 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ssbm_04 said...

deleted? hmm.. no eulogy

Anonymous said...

adeh! ingat sapa lak tadi...hehehe. wat happened bro? gone la all the series n movies....sigh

ssbm_04 said...

Everything gone except my tv series.
So at least I no need to download it back

Anonymous said...

isk...isk...isk. gone la all da movies i downloaded. x sempat lak nak bekap...

ssbm_04 said...

Haha... Well what to do.