Well first we order the mushroom soup. It was so great that I didn't have time to take a picture of it.
Next were the shitake mushrooms. Deep fried in flour and served with cheese dip. This is not to be eaten by 2 persons. If you do it this, eat half and ask for a doggie bag. You'll save yourself from a major heartburn.

After that were the 2 main courses. The ribs of course and the grilled burger. The ribs were served with 4 kinds of sauces. The first bite I took it tasted like ash from the grill. I think they overcook it. The burger however was not that nice and really people come here to eat ribs so ordering a burger really defeats the purposed
ribs... drool..
quite nice but I prefer the ribs
In the end I was struggling to finish the ribs, packed half of the burger and lots of fries leftover. Good meal in the end. I got to take my friends here (Keram, Rez, Bala G, niza, azea) if all goes well probably one day we will go here. Dutch of course... :lol:
6 comments:
yeayyyyyyyyyy hezli nak banjer makan...
yay!!! hezli nak belanje mkn, wait im hezli. haha
oh my oh my, gezzzzz chezzzzzz! :P
hehe. comment la kat tempat lain gak. Memang cheeze pun. Nanti kite set date
ala..dutch ke..damn..hahah
Haha. Dont worry. I'll spend the most. Yg lain to top-up je
Post a Comment