Remember I've been bragging that a new baby is coming to the family. So the wait is over. I reveal, my new item. My Sharp Aquos 37' Lcd tv...

From birth in the box

Unveiling under the hood.

Behold my new item. As you can see from the picture below the resolution is SWEET... Im having a geekasm...

Thing that I am going to do with this tv. Watch Transformers is 1080p on blu-ray
Play Super Smash Bros Brawl on my wii with HD cables.
Gears of War...
Well basically I use it to play games and watch movies.
Now all I need is a PS3. If anyone is listing, PS3 for birthday or anneversary. Sounds good. Rite?
4 comments:
wow cool! lucky you. my 14" sanyo tv still give his loyalty to me, so i think no need to give him a retirement yet. - ayat sedap hati sebab x de duit haha.
Hehe... it's ok. Now im already broke. But it well worth it. So want to come to the house?
wow...extend the invitation to me,will u? hehehe..i wanna drool all over the new baby...*drooling* *drooling*
No problem. Thinking of doing an open house event maybe during april. Is already covered in my drool
Post a Comment